Ian Tamblyn : Algoma Passenger Train Fundraiser April 6
There is lots of excitement about the April 6th passenger train fundraiser featuring iconic Canadian musician Ian Tamblyn.
Here is a poster with the information.
We are pleased to say that tickets are selling quickly already!
In addition to purchasing tickets at:
- Missanabie Cree First Nation (559 Queen)
- Algoma Water Tower Inn & Suites
- Shabby Motley (356 Queen)
- they can also be purchased through the CAPT website (www.captrains.ca).
Anyone who wishes to contribute something for the silent auction, please contact Linda Savory Gordon at 705 949 2301 (ex 4320).
For those who are coming from out of town or who just want to stay overnight, The Water Tower Inn & Suites is generously offering a block of rooms at special rates until March 6.
Here are the rates and room descriptions:
- Run of the Inn - $109.00 (features two double beds with everything a guest might need including in-room coffee maker, refrigerator, hairdryer and free wireless internet access.)
- Trailhead Room - $109.00 (featuring one queen size bed with oversized duvet and a bathtub with whirlpool jets. This room includes, extra hanging space, iron/board, hairdryer, coffee maker, refrigerator and free wireless internet access.)
- Resort Queen with Sofa Sleeper - $119.00 (features a Queen bed with a lounge area with a Queen size Sofa Sleeper. The bathrooms feature a glass enclosed shower and granite vanity. For your comfort, there is also a lounge chair, 32” flat screen television and working desk with executive leather chair. Also included are a refrigerator, iron and board, and hairdryer.
- Resort King - $119.00 (features a King bed. The bathrooms feature a glass enclosed shower and granite vanity. For your comfort, there is also a lounge chair, 32” flat screen television and working desk with executive leather chair. Also included are a refrigerator, iron and board, and hairdryer.
Latest Media Coverage
Folk icon Ian Tamblyn aids passenger train fight - SooToday.com