Would you like to have to travel on these roads to reach your camp, lodge or for a day of fishing, canoeing, or kayaking? Take time to click on "Bad Roads" here or on the menu to see a short video depicting a few of the impassable roads people are now having to use if they must get to their property.
Join the CAPT mailing list!
Donate to CAPTrainsSend us a cheque or donate electronically below and we will send you a tax deductible charity receipt.
Donate Your Car for our TrainDonate your car to support our passenger train. 100% of your donation supports our efforts to save the Algoma passenger train and you get a charitable tax receipt from Transport Action Canada. Eco-friendly vehicle recyclers pick up your car, just click the CharityCar.ca link below and fill out the form or phone the toll free number.
- Presentation to SSM City Council: Mon. Jan. 22; Calendars & Petition at Station Mall—Tues Jan 16 &19 and Latest Media Coverage
- New Location Added to Buy Capt’s Calendars and Recent Media
- NEORN Media Release and Latest Media Coverage
- PC platform includes promises for the North
- Calendars Available in Wawa, Dubreuilville and Hearst; Latest Media Coverage: